Picture post size

Admin2

• 1 month later...

Start a post or reply to one. Then just under the typed area you see add a file. Click on that and pick the file you want to download off your computer. Please re-size it so it is about a 3x4 up to a 8x10. Some photos take up so much space you can't actually tell what the photo is or what someone is trying to point out.

• 3 years later...

I'm having trouble with changing my profile picture. Haven't had this problem before.

I've resized but when I brouse and upload, no picture shows. The file is listed in the brouse box but picture won't post.

I've searched the archives but can't find the cure.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rich

On this forum, images are uploaded as an attachment. In order to make them show in the post, and not as just a little link at the bottom, you also need to use the "show inline" button that is next to the attachment. Some of us just host the images elsewhere and then link to them.

If you mean your avatar (mine is the plane on the left), then make sure that the photo is the correct size first. This is both dimensionally (height and width) and file size.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you using internet explorer? If so, I'd first recommend dumping that stuff :P

But anyways, I tested it and have no issues. I still say you're having a browser issue. Try clearing the browser cache, maybe even completely resetting it (in the case of IE).

Archived