simulator

Al Downs

A couple of years ago at Oshkosh, there was a flight simulator setup that you would sit in. It was not one of the big expensive ones but something one might actually be able to afford. I can't remember the name. Can anyone recall the name? I know the distributor is in Canada. Have you tried one out?

Thanks

Al

I bought one of these chairs that is made for video games (supposed to be for car racing programs). I added my flight control yoke, throttle quadrant and rudder pedals and then when I want to sim I just drag it in front of my 6 food HD Screen, fire up Flight Simulator X and go to town! You can download online a Flight Design CT along with several other LSA's. Its a very low cost alternative to a 6,000 flight simulator. I use a dedicated computer for ease but you can use an existing TV monitor, computer and in essence build a sim for the cost of the seat and the flight controls.

http://www.amazon.com/Playseat-Evolution-Gaming-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B000K9Q5UK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330882900&sr=8-1

Archived