New CTLS-I for sale at Sonoma Jet Center, Santa Rosa California June.

Hello everyone. Sonoma Jet Center is the newest Flight Design Dealer in Northern California. We are getting ready (April 23) to pick up our first Flight Design CTLS for demo rides and instruction next week from our distributor. We just sold our first CTLS-I to a local pilot and ordered another CTLS-I for June delivery. This 2012 aircraft is color wave 1. We knew these airplanes would be selling fast, so we reserved this one and it's currently available for sale. It features the new fuel injected Rotax engine, Dynon Dual 10" sky View Panels, Garmin 796, W/TIS Traffic Uplink, Dynon Integrated 2-axis Auto Pilot, Tundra Wheels and fairings, Brown Leather seats and much more. They now come standard with power trim and a five year warranty too. Call Ron Cassero 707 523-2800 Sonoma Jet Center Aircraft Sales for more information. Located at KSTS Santa Rosa CA (Charles Schulz). You could be flying this airplane in June. We are also taking orders for August delivery. Get it while you can and see you soon! :)

Hi Doug. Yes you can trade in your 2008. We are planning to attend the Arlington Washington fly in our CTLS and it would be fun meet up with you there. Give me a call and we can get the ball rolling. Email me some photos of your airplane. Thanks! Ron

Archived