Any Rotax mechanic near Daytona Florida?

Palle

I have indeed made the move to Winter Haven, FL(KGIF). My new facility is over 11,000 square feet and is more than triple my old Sebring facility. I have out-grown my old facility in Sebring in a very short period of time. My new shop will bring more competitive pricing on parts with more buying power and suppliers. There are alot of exciting things coming along with this move, but I can't say too much. As always, you all can continue to deal with me and call or email as you see fit. KGIF offers more ammentities in the community and will decrease the amount of down time while waiting on parts and suppliers which are very limited in the small town of Sebring.

I started my aviation career in 1990 as a helicoptor mechanic in the US Marine Corps and did one tour of duty. I have been doing LSA/ Rotax heavy maintenance and structural repair since 2007. I am an AP/IA with several authorized service centers on my resume including; Tecnam, Flight Design, Aeroprakt, Evektar and Alto. Please feel free to drop me an email or call me any time. We are open Monday thru Saturday and can work on Sundays if needed. We do not charge overtime or weekend rates, only $75/ manhour or flat fees.

Stop in and say howdy if you are in the niegborhood

Archived