Anyone have an operating manual for a CTLSi?

Adam

Does anyone flying a CTLSi happen to have an Aircraft Operating Instruction Manual "AOI" or "POH" in a PDF version? I've owned and flown the CTSW, the CTLS and have those manuals but I'd like to do a little reading through the CTLSi version. While waiting for my CTLSi "Jubilee" I figured some manual reading would be in order. The FD USA website doesn't have any documentation available for the fuel injected version. I do have all the Rotax manuals, looking for the FD specific operators manual. I'd like to read about fuel management, use of the electric fuel boost pump (in checklists) etc.

Good Morning Adam. I have a POH and some checklists. Flight Design currently combines the CTLS and CTLSI POH. Jim McCord a CFI and owner of the CTLS that I fly made up a really nice POH for a new CTLSI owner here. I can send it to you and you can have it copied. PM me with your address and your email address and I'll email you the checklist and send the POH. The run-up is different than the LS model. Ron

I went and checked Sonoma Flight Center, Adam and Paul and they all have these tabs on the upper right edge of their profile. Are you signed on when you look? Maybe the reason it doesn't show up for you is I don't see any contact info for you.nyour the only one that doesn't have the send me a message tb in your profile.

Ed's pm or send email tabs are there, i just looked. Do you have contact info in your own profile? If not that may be the reason. Make sure you are signed in to the forum and not as a guest.

You do not have those pm tabs so you must not have any contact info in your profile.

It's all very odd. Yes I an logged in. Check bottom of page to see if you see my name. I have added a contact under my profile so that anyone who goes to my profile can see it. I see your email address on your profile page. I see Ed's URL on his. I see no buttons to send a PM or an email. Where should they be? Upper left, upper right??? Sorry to waste your time on this but something seems wrong.

Seems to be some sort of setting in your profile Paul. There should be a rather obvious "send message" button. I see it on other profiles, but not on yours. I wonder if there is some sort of privacy setting or checkbox that keeps it from displaying and keeps you from seeing others.

Phew...found it. Somehow my personal messenger was deactivated. If you click on your login name at top right corner of screen next to logout button, there is a choice for personal messenger. You can reactivate it there. Thanks for the help.

Good Morning Adam. I have a POH and some checklists. Flight Design currently combines the CTLS and CTLSI POH. Jim McCord a CFI and owner of the CTLS that I fly made up a really nice POH for a new CTLSI owner here. I can send it to you and you can have it copied. PM me with your address and your email address and I'll email you the checklist and send the POH. The run-up is different than the LS model. Ron

Thanks for the offer! I reached out via private message... Adam

Ron, can you email me the checklist as well pls? Will PM you. Adam, can you make me a copy as well? I can send you a check and my address.

Paul, Let me see how big it is before we worry about checks. If its typical "CT" size I can most likely zap it pretty quick on my industrial sized copiers in the office. They slice, they dice, they even make julianne fries!

Adam, gbigs

Not to complain, just facts. I purchased, with a 2012, yes 2012, Sun-n-Fun discount, a new CTLSi more than a year ago. I am not tracking day to day but it is supposed to be in the container that gbigs belives will arive soon at KVGT. I saw the first two arrive at KVGT and the struggle to get then delivered. It is not always best to be first! I will believe they are flying when I see them flying. Gbigs, I hope they are as good as you believe. I could not part with N413F so it and another owners CTLS arrived in Hawaii this week to live here. I know of no other based in Hawaii. We hope to assemble both and get them flying the islands next week. My home strip will be 1250 feet in the middle of a banana field a couple of miles from Pearl Harbor. Maybe I can post a banana field landing soon.

Point of post, fellow flight Design pilots you will have a place to visit, if you get a chance, and we will do a circle island flight. Thanks to the Flight Design West folks for helping with the move. See you all at Page.

Farmer

Farmer, I spend 10 days on Oahu each year for my birthday (July 4th). This years trip is July 3 to 13. We have a 3 bed 3 bath timeshare at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I try to do something aviation related each year (have been coming for over 10 years now). Last year was this....