Forum progress

Admin2

Way to go everyone,

We have passed 22000+ post and that is more post than forums 3 years older than us and we have half the members which now totals over 750+, not to mention on a couple of sites we have been described as one of the best. There is a lot of talented and smart people here on our forum and from all walks of life and even though our family siblings don't always see eye to eye like any real life family we all make it work to better educate the others in our chosen hobby of aviation.

Congratulations!

This forum is one of the main reasons I purched my 2007 CTSW in 2011. The information given to anyone who asked a question blew me away. Add to that Roger called and personally welcomed me.

This forum is made up of members who are more than willing to help anyone solve a problem even if they don't fly FD. The information and topics are great. Every time I need something I look in search and there it is.

I can not imagine owning another plane that would have the support that we have.

Many owners groups have excellent support. The Cessna Pilot's Association has considerably more technical resources at it's command than does this one and a much more experienced pilot base who have "been there done that". Maybe the Cirrus owners can comment on the quality of the Cirrus owners groups.

Cirrus has an amazing forum. I belong and I've never owned one or even rent one any more. The breadth of experience and interests is amazing. A large number of posts don't even have anything to do with a Cirrus. They have their own versions of Roger as well. But I agree wth Gary, this forum makes me feel much more comfortable buying a CT than any other LSA.

Archived