2006 CTSW for sale

CT4ME

another (slightly newer) 2006... but with Glass Panel. When I bought this, it was brand new (22 hours for cert and delivery), but was ordered by original owner (who never flew it) with traditional avionics. When it came up for sale, I jumped on it. The original owner was about 80, and was shy of any avionics advances. But I'm a "gadget guy".

BTW... my new bird is N531CT... better known around here as Adam's first CT.

about 250 (?)... I've flown it a few hours and, while it flies very similar, I feel a bit out of place with the new avionics. It'll be a fun learning curve. Deciding to buy something new/different was easy, but it took me a few weeks to mentally prepare for selling N259SW. Posting that announcement yesterday was hard.

tim

about 250 (?)... I've flown it a few hours and, while it flies very similar, I feel a bit out of place with the new avionics. It'll be a fun learning curve. Deciding to buy something new/different was easy, but it took me a few weeks to mentally prepare for selling N259SW. Posting that announcement yesterday was hard.

tim

I bet. Whenever I make a major decision like that, I *always* feel buyer's remorse. It doesn't always last long, but there is some period of time where I'm saying to myself "what the heck are you thinking?!?" :)

It was a very good bird for me Tim. There are several videos of it on my YouTube channel. I have much of the documentation in electronic fashion if you need anything. Marty had very complete logs when he got it from me. Wish you the best of luck. I miss that 600 pound useful load!

http://youtu.be/4PIgWDgwj1M

I have a great model of N531CT as well...

post-124-0-69314300-1387842392_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-16241800-1387842402_thumb.jpg

Tim, does your new ct have Dynon's ? If so does it have a O.A.T. Mounted in the left wing inspection port.

Do others with 2006 CTSW have O.A.T's with or without the Dynon?

Yes, shows OAT on the Dynon Display, It also shows winds aloft and paints arrows indicating direction. The probe is mounted in the inspection port as you mentioned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CT4ME  You got my number (I was born in May 1931  (531CT) Best luck with your new bird, I have an SW with the dual dynon glass, love it and the transition from the "six pack" I learned on for my PPL and Inst. rating to the glass was no big problem and I love it.

Thanks guys!

Letting the old bird go has been tough, but I know it has a good home, and it looks like it's staying in Phoenix, so we'll probably end up flying together many times.  The new bird is growing on me and the Dynons and 696 are great gadgets to play with and learn.

Tim

Archived