Flight Design Merchandise?

FlyingMonkey

Is there a website or other place we can order Flight Design shirts, hats, coffee cups, etc?  I wouldn't mind having a some logo'ed goods, especially some casual polo-type shirts.

Don't know but I would be interested as well.

Cheers

Talk to Airtime Aviation in Tulsa. They have shirts and hats, and maybe mugs.

Also, FDUSA's John Gilmore said you can use their logo for personal use, if you want to have it printed on your own shirt, etc. SELLING merchandise with their logo, however, should first have permission. They are pretty lenient about it though, John game me a blanket approval if I ever decided to move forward with it.

Just an idea ...

Some of our members do such a great job editing their GoPro videos, maybe one of them wants to take a stab at designing a ctflier logo t-shirt ...

http://teespring.com/

This website handles everything and there is no out of pocket cost to the shirt designer.

Where is Adam, doesn't he do that professionally?

Guys,

I have images for CTLS and CTSW (in various paint schemes).  Send me your tail number, CTLS or CTSW, and type of paint design, and I'll send you a JPG image with your tail number on it.  You can then have it made into a patch, t-shirt image, or cup decal.  E-mail me directly at ron@loretel.net

If someone wanted to do an order of shirts for Page I know a girl who does graphic design and screen printed shirts. She could work with someone to come up with a design by email. She could then print and ship the shirts. Whoever would head up the project would need to handle orders and payment.

• 1 month later...

Hey

Im a big fan of aviation :) . If you guys still planning on doing this shirt I can give you a hand with design and everything. I've been actually creating shirt for quite a while you can have a look here: http://teespringexpert.com

So id be super happy to just help get this shirt done. Let me know if the project is still alive.. we could create something with the CT Flyer groups..like an official shirt. Let me know what you think!

Thanks! :D

Alex

I've thought about it, but you've got at least two different models, and numerous different color/design schemes.  The Generic Flight Design red "V" sux.  I've had the CTSW caricature logo digitized at logosportswear.com (logosoftwear.com) and it can be used on products, ordered one-by-one (by anyone).  But, of course, they cost more than if you bought a bunch.  I have hats and polos like this:  

1-hat.jpg

This has always been my favorite CT picture taken over Lake Powell at a fly in.post-648-0-24733700-1407530655_thumb.jpg

Perhaps some description could be added like  "Annual Fly In - Page,AZ"

I have an enlarged canvas of this in my dining room and the colors are beautiful.

Archived