AZAV8OR

Vinyl stripes peeling

7 posts in this topic

The very tips (~1/32") of a couple of my vinyl stripes are starting to peel. And, just like a thread sticking out of a sweater, I'm afraid of what might happen next. Any suggestions to handle this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

:D

Pretty natural. Either put a tiny bit of clear glue behind them and press them back down, or leave them be.

If you want those stripes to be permanent. Fly to TJ and get a Mexican body shop to put them on with paint....they are experts at pin-stripping. You could even get some flames for the engine cowling...

Yeah, but then my CT would come back with multiple airframe components made out of marijunana.

Yeah, but then my CT would come back with multiple airframe components made out of marijunana.

. . . "If  you want those stripes to be permanent.  Fly to TJ and get a Mexican body shop to put them on with paint....they are experts at pin-stripping." . . .

You don't have to go that far.

There are tons of those shops in California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

Take your pick.

Did you ever get this fixed? I have a couple of tiny points on vinyl graphics that have lifted.

Thanks 

Rich