2006 CTSW for Sale

Roger Lee

For Sale to a Good Home

Flight Design 2006 (December) CTSW    $65,000 

The fuselage has 1160 hours TTSN and the engine has 305 hours TTSN. This aircraft is an SLSA and is in great shape. It has always been hangared and 91 Oct. fuel used 99% of the time and yes you can use ethanol fuels. The engine is the Rotax 912ULS 100 H.P. with the soft start feature. It has one of the widest cockpits in the SLSA industry at 49.5 inches, lots of glass windows, lots of legroom for taller people and it’s all dual control.  It carries 34 gal. of fuel, has a BRS ballistic parachute, high back adjustable custom leather seats, dual Dynon instruments ( D-100 & D-120), Radio, Transponder,  Garmin GPS, 3 blade 68” Sensenich prop, passenger isolation foot rest, stabilator gust lock, Matco brakes and a travel cover and prop cover. This aircraft has 3 axis trim and a PS Engineering 3000 intercom.  It has the tundra gear option which uses a 4.00x6 front tire and 6.00x6 main tires. All Service Bulletins are up to date and a fresh April annual by myself is included. Every piece of paperwork with full and complete logbooks and aircraft documents are available. This aircraft has never had any hard landing damage. This aircraft has been owned and operated and maintained by Roger Lee an LSRM-A and a Rotax IRC. The aircraft is hangared in Tucson, AZ at Ryan Airfield (KRYN).

Call Roger Lee in Tucson, AZ at 520-574-1080 home or 520-349-7056 cell.

p.s.

Yes I'm still going to do maintenance and run  my shop and be on the forums and  I will be teaching more. I just need to take care of a few things first. Just prioritising for a while.

post-3-0-44239300-1460592527_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-55709100-1460592552_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-44079200-1460592570_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-89040900-1460592591_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I had let the add expire due to being gone most of the summer. It's now back on the market.

You will do best with a broker.   You want the guy I used?  We had it on controller for 10 months....nothing but look-e-lous.   The broker had it sold in 1 month.

I don't think a broker is needed.  The word should travel fast that Roger's personal CTSW is for sale.  This would be "THE" CT to buy if someone's been looking for one.

Roger, I hope all problems get resolved.  I'm hoping also, as do many, many others, that you will be available in case we need your advice.   Andy's emoticon sums it up.

I don't think a broker is needed.  The word should travel fast that Roger's personal CTSW is for sale.  This would be "THE" CT to buy if someone's been looking for one.

Roger, I hope all problems get resolved.  I'm hoping also, as do many, many others, that you will be available in case we need your advice.   Andy's emoticon sums it up.

Agreed Roger's plane is well maintained but that doesn't sell a plane.  Our plane was in top condition also and had all the latest goodies in it along with never having run 100LL.  But that's not enough as we found out. 

1. potential buyers are not next door.  they want to know how the plane gets from your hangar to their hangar or ramp. 

2. potential buyers include first time CT owners.  they want to know how they are going to be trained to fly the plane and how a CT compares to other planes.

3. potential buyers want a non-biased evaluation of the plane.  they want to know how they are going to get that done from where they are.

4. potential buyers want the logs and damage history.  they are skeptical when an owner explains these things.

Our broker provided all of the above and more given his experience selling planes and dealing with 'soft buyers.'  The broker literally sold the plane after several long conversations with the guy who ended up buying.  The broker included 10 hours of instruction (he is a CFII with 500 hours in flying CTs).  He also offered ferrying the plane included in the price.   In the end the combination of instruction, ferry service and the experience the broker had in sales got the job done.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived