Rotax Stator Rumor

gbigs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of that is performance difference.  You can make any argument you want about better reliability, better technology, ease of operation, or fuel efficiency.  None of that has anything to do with how the engine performs when attached to an airplane.  Having a performance discussion and then claiming victory because of dual alternators is the real non sequitur.

BTW, my numbers were based on an 18lb weight delta.  If the actual weight difference is 35lb, that is actually a 28% weight difference.  As a politician might say: "That Yuuuuge!"

You and FastEddie have never flown a CTLSi or a 912iS...so neither of you are guessing from a position of experience.  You can hype all the percent/lbs you want.   As your candidate would say "what difference does it make"

You and FastEddie have never flown a CTLSi or a 912iS...so neither of you are guessing from a position of experience.  You can hype all the percent/lbs you want.   As your candidate would say "what difference does it make"

And you have never flown a CTSW...what is your point?  Please refer to my signature.

LOL...my candidate is Gary Johnson, I don't know what you are going on about.

Archived