Templates for W&B and Required Equipment

Doug G.

Doug, I published this W&B worksheet a few years ago on the forum.  This is an interactive chart which one can make changes (yellow boxes) and get results. Originally, I locked the cells so that only the yellow cells could be changed.  For this, I unlocked all the cells so changes can be made to things such as the weight of the aircraft, etc.  I also have a simple spreadsheet for my equipment list.  If this is something that you might use, let me know.
N9922Z W&B worksheet_chart removed_161010.xls

Roger, I can do that with a copy of what I have now. I just thought there might be a clean empty version out there. If I wast to take the time I may create them.

Dick, I use your spreadsheet (customized for my plane) all the time. It is excellent. Thank you.

I was looking for the papers that stay in the plane. I was hoping to find a clean "official FD" form somewhere, but it sounds like it does not exist.

Thanks for the responses.

Doug, just a thought.  Wonder if Arian might be able to provide blank "factory" W&B and equipment list electronic versions which could be filled out?  Thinking FD USA might have something like this since they have been essentially producing aircraft recently by buying incomplete aircraft from FD Germany, outfitting them, and generating airworthiness documents in order to sell to USA customers during FD Germany's bankruptcy.

Archived