CTLS Flight training and rental in San Francisco Bay Area

HPNAviator

Will be spending the next week in San Jose on business. Have some spare time and would like to get some instruction in a CTLS with a CFI. is anybody on this board aware of a flight school in the Bay Area with a CTLS in their fleet. Thank you in advance.

• 2 years later...

New to the forum, new to flying 40 hours into my PPL training, 12 hours solo so far.  Looking to buy a newer LSA to finish training and get me through the first few years with my PPL.  I've done all the back and forth on rent/buy and I'm a buyer, not a renter.  CTs are very high on my list for reasons that have been discussed by many.  Problem is getting some seat time to get a feel for them.

So, I'l looking to get sometime in a CT, I'm in the SF Bay Area but have had no luck locating anyone local with a CT for rental/training (CFI's familiar with the CTs are around).  I'm willing to take a trip for a few days to get seat time.  Anyone here from neighboring states or in CA have any recommendations on CFI with/access to a CT I can contact?  Looks like there are a few folks out in AZ with CTs, going to assume someone has training CTs out that way.

Archived