Rotax Service/Maintenance Training Course Offering

BRCC

Blue Ridge Community College (Weyers Cave, VA) will be offering courses in Rotax Service and Maintenance for 9-Series this summer. The Service Class will be held 4-5 June 2019 and the Maintenance Class will be held 6-7 June 2019. The classes are taught by Dean Vogel from Lockwood Aviation. http://training.lockwood.aero/

Please call 540-453-2372 or 540-453-2215 to register for Rotax Service/Maintenance classes or use the links to sign up online:
- Rotax Service Training (
https://brcc.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method=ClassInfo.ClassInformation&int_class_id=10558)
- Rotax Maintenance Training (
https://brcc.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method=ClassInfo.ClassInformation&int_class_id=10559)

Note: the Service Training class is a prerequisite to take the Maintenance Training class.
We have a maximum of 16 seats in the Service class and 12 seats in the Maintenance class. NOTE: We need a minimum of 6 people signed up for each class no later than 03 May 2018 in order to hold the classes.

Classes are taught at the Weyers Cave campus and labs are held at our hangar located at the Shenandoah Regional Airport (SHD). 

For further information or questions please feel free to contact me.

Keith Dennis
Instructional Assistant – AMT Program
Blue Ridge Community College
43 Aviation Circle, Suite 101
Hangar 4 East
Weyers Cave, VA 24486
Office (540) 453-2508
DennisK@brcc.edu

Edited by BRCC
Updated information for 2019 classes

Hi Folks!  :hi-1082:

I need to add in order to hold this class we need a minimum of six people enrolled in each class (Service and Maintenance) at least thirty days prior to the start dates. If we meet the minimum requirement of enrolled students we can continue to enroll students up to the day class starts.

We hope to hear from you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have met our minimum requirement of enrolled students and the classes are a go!!:clap-3332:

It was also brought to my attention that the online registration process for these classes pretty much suck. <_<

I would recommend registering by phone at 540-453-2215 as the quickest and easiest. You can also FAX or mail your registration form and the links are below.

https://brcc.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method=templates.CustomTemplatePreview&ContentID=148

How to Register for Workforce & Continuing Ed Classes

(PDFs require Acrobat Reader)

On 5/5/2017 at 9:26 PM, CT_MATT said:

Folks that are anywhere close to Virginia should really look into this.  The expense of the class will more than pay itself off over a few yearly inspections...

We have a gentleman from Texas signed up. Everyone is welcome! :bow_to_each_other-968: 

2 hours ago, FlyingMonkey said:

I hope you keep offering these classes, I will definitely be up for it in the future when the timing is better for me.

My goal is to make this class and our LSA Repairman course annual events. There will definitely be more advertising and outreach in the future. 

Thanks for the comments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

We need four more more people to sign up for Maintenance and five more for Service in order to meet the minimum enrollment. Please see the first post for information or you can contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Keith Dennis

540-453-2508

dennisk@brcc.edu

On 4/24/2018 at 11:03 AM, BRCC said:

Hello everyone!

We need four more more people to sign up for Maintenance and five more for Service in order to meet the minimum enrollment. Please see the first post for information or you can contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Keith Dennis

540-453-2508

dennisk@brcc.edu

Looks like I'll have to amend the deadline and move it up to the 2nd of May, vice the 4th. That gives everyone three days to wear their significant other down to see the benefits of taking this course!

I'm happy to report that we have met the minimum number of enrolled students and the Service and Maintenance classes are a GO!. :clap-3332:

There are still seats available, so if you find yourself with the extra time and money to attend we'd be thrilled to see you!

Bumping the thread for 2019. We have 5/Service and 4/Maintenance signed up, but, need six minimum to proceed with the class. If you're on the fence or procrastinating, please contact us and get signed up.

Thanks,

Keith