BosenChen

Interior look is advanced by Aerojones Aviation.

13 posts in this topic

Come and take one home, interior design can be customized base on your need!! 

WeChat 圖片_20170613154543.jpg

WeChat 圖片_20170613154556.jpg

WeChat 圖片_20170613154603.jpg

WeChat 圖片_20170613154615.jpg

WeChat 圖片_20170613154626.jpg

WeChat 圖片_20170613154631.jpg

WeChat 圖片_20170613154527.jpg

WeChat 圖片_20170613155946.jpg

Other than the seats, that is some seriously ugly stuff.

Looks very like the interior of H.G.Wells time machine. Very EdwardIan decor.

1 hour ago, Mac Bowden said:

Looks very like the interior of H.G.Wells time machine. Very EdwardIan decor.

Haha, it does have a "steampunk" look!  I have the command bridge of my dirigible airship done in similar decor.   :D

I also wonder how much all that stuff weighs...the new CTs are pretty "weight challenged" already.

Guys, I was waiting for your comments before I post mine: I didn't want to insult to whole continent from the other side of the atlantic, but reading your feedback, it seems that both Europe & America's agreed that AJ is not really moving to the right direction in terms of interior design !!!!

I too didn't want to post negative comments but yeah, i have to agree the design is not too appealing - to me anyways.  Look forward to AJ trying a different style :)  Simplicity always works best. 

I saw a Lamborghini at a recent fly-in and the interior was not unlike the red-trim version of the CT interior. So maybe that's what the designers were going for, and some might like it.  For my taste, I'd rather have a more understated look (think Bentley, or even Toyota).  BosenChen, it sounds like some people would like to see something less dramatic.  But this forum is a good place to test new ideas.

I would rather not loose access to the floor storage bin,on the cabin floor, in flight.

Cheers

I wouldn't want it on the floor either. Your heals are just going the wear holes in it and it will look terrible. Then you'll to yank it out anyway.

Not sure I want the coverings everywhere else either.

Sometimes less is more.

A little carpet is nice, a bit of sound deadening on the firewall and some nicely padded/finished seats are a great place to sacrifice some additional weight but as for the upholstery on the floor and doors, not a fan.

They would be better served if they added a foot rest like Tom Covell's for the non flying pilot/passenger.