Interior look is advanced by Aerojones Aviation.

BosenChen

1 hour ago, Mac Bowden said:

Looks very like the interior of H.G.Wells time machine. Very EdwardIan decor.

Haha, it does have a "steampunk" look!  I have the command bridge of my dirigible airship done in similar decor.   :D

I also wonder how much all that stuff weighs...the new CTs are pretty "weight challenged" already.

Guys, I was waiting for your comments before I post mine: I didn't want to insult to whole continent from the other side of the atlantic, but reading your feedback, it seems that both Europe & America's agreed that AJ is not really moving to the right direction in terms of interior design !!!!

I saw a Lamborghini at a recent fly-in and the interior was not unlike the red-trim version of the CT interior. So maybe that's what the designers were going for, and some might like it.  For my taste, I'd rather have a more understated look (think Bentley, or even Toyota).  BosenChen, it sounds like some people would like to see something less dramatic.  But this forum is a good place to test new ideas.

• 1 month later...

It’s always great to have comment from all of you, I am surprised that to learn so much different point of views.

Yes, from the material, it did looks little bit of heavy or even  ugly, maybe the material color not look coordinate with the internal color, or even too MUCH looks and doesn’t match at all. (my point of view), Maybe the functionality of carpet is getting bad because of improve the look, it’s hard to compensate. ( I also like thing as simple as possible, functionality is more important)

Nevertheless, those are some demo photos from sewing factory, only to say that they are capable to customized the internal look by individual’s need, we have to do some improvement here by the refer to the real comment above.

Anyway, thanks you guys for taking time for comments.

Funny, all that quilted stuff looks like ballast that I'd probably remove and stow in a dark corner of the garage or hangar.  Or if an option, I would be unchecking that box as soon as a first step.

• 7 months later...
On 3/21/2018 at 5:07 PM, 207WF said:

This was done when new ten years ago in Nevada, allows access to the bin under the floor.  WF

smallcarpet.jpg

Mine was done just like yours, also 10 years ago, but in a different color, still maintaining access to under floor bins. Like yours, it is not showing wear from where my heels rest.

Archived