The 5th Annual 2011 Page, AZ Fly-In

Roger Lee

Hi Everyone,

Phil here is with the LOOP magazine people from the UK. He needs a little help. If you have any video from the fly-in at Page from any year please give him a hand. Sens us a link or post a copy here or on Youtube. To send something to him on email go up to our page top, open members and click on the letter "P". Scroll down to "Phil" than joined today Oct. 28th. and click on his name then there is a spot to send him an email direct at the bottom of his profile.

Send your videos to : phil@loop.aero

Phil said:

======================================================================

Hey Roger, thanks for the hospitality in AZ..It was great to be back in that part of the world!!

Can you post an appeal for any Video from the Page Fly In, it doesnt have to be this years.. the magic of television eh!! Im after some monumnet valley and lake powell stuff in particular...but as always im in a bit of a rush to get hold of it...

720p is ok for my needs..

Many thanks Guys, you were all great!!!

kind regards Phil - LOOP AVIATION

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing we learned on this trip is my wife's camera needs replacement. Nevertheless, if you want any of these, let me know, and I'll provide the full resolution photo. Leaving Ryan Field in Tucson for Page:

Eddo and group leaving Ryan post-360-0-44057100-1323056265_thumb.jpg Roger Lee post-360-0-80682400-1323056265_thumb.jpg

Bill Applegate post-360-0-16772900-1323056266_thumb.jpg Roger Lee post-360-0-48106000-1323056266_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Google search for (LOOP general avaition magazine) will find you the November 22 issue of LOOP magazine with the Page Flyin article and photos. Just click on the latest issue. I Pad users can search the app store for (LOOP magazine,) second issue. It is 500 MB and takes a long time to load, but the photos are of remarkeable quality. Be careful there is another LooP magzine devoted to bicycle folks. That app only arrived last night.

Safe Flying to all, now all we have to do is watch for thoses the crazies on the highway.

Larry

Hi guys, the LOOP magazine is on the Apple App store for all you iPad users to download for free, please look at that as opposed the PDF version on the print magazine on issu here is the link for the free app magazine

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/loop-aviation-magazine/id465155026?mt=8

many thanks to the Farmer and the fireman...i had a blast and hope to be back again soon!!

Phil - LOOP

Archived