6th Annual 2012 Page, AZ. Fly-In

Roger Lee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great video and music, really like the way your tail wiggles trying to swim in the lake like a fish.Lynell was in charge of the music - right.

Sorry we did not get to go to Sedona with you guys. Had to hold up in ABQ because of airmets and sigmets. So how does a CT spell Moderate turbulance ?

Here are my numbers for the cross country trip from Pennsylvania to Arizona and back: http://lsaeronaut.blogspot.com/2012/11/reviewing-numbers.html

I found during our flight to the Grand Canyon that my PiperSport could out climb the CT, but once straight and level the CT could walk away from me. I got a new Sensenich prop on my way home that added about 5 Kts TAS.

Maybe next year I'll be able to keep up.

Gentlemen,

Thinking (already!) about Page for next October, consider inquiring if any professional aviation photographers might be hired to shoot our aircraft as we are flying over the Grand Canyon or other scenic areas during our stay. I, for one, would be willing to hire them for the "perfect shot".

As seen above, Dave got a shot of our plane against this fantastic scenery. Imagine the photo from a profesisonal camera ship?

(Thanks again, Dave!!)

Archived