2012 LSA EXPO @ Sebring

NC Bill

Hello All, This newby will be there, hoping to learn as much as possible. My wife Margie and I (Ron) will be arriving

Thursday evening. I will be attending the Dynon class on Friday morning. I hope to meet as many of you as I can. We are expecting to receive our first CTLS, as a new dealer, the middle of next month. Those of you who have attended before with your honeys, let me know of any stuff (shopping) my wife can do while I'm in class. I am really looking forward to flying the CTLS and how it stacks up against the competition. Ron ;)

PS I'm also looking forward to attending future fly-outs and maybe have one here to the wine country.

Hi Eric, you and your wife are always welcome here. Their is lots to do and see. Francis Ford Coppola recently opened a wine tasting/ restaurant nearby that has all of his movie costumes behind glass cases. You can even sit on the

Godfathers desk. Great wine and food too. We will loan you a car for the day. I look forward to meeting & flying with you soon!

Ron

Looks like I might be able to attend the Sebring Expo after all. My friend and I are planning on leaving Friday morning weather permitting. His CTLS is N816W. If you see it parked at Sebring, please give me a call at 734.512.3467. I'd like to meet those of you who are there. I'll be stopping by Tad's hangar on Saturday to say "hi" and will look up some friends who will be at the FD booth. Right now Thursday AM, the weather looks like it will cooperate.

I'm sorry to have missed meeting you Dick.

I left Tad's hangar with a fresh annual Friday morning headed back to Raleigh.

Tad's hot dogs are first rate and only surpassed by the camaraderie in his hangar.

It's a spot on the field not to be missed. :D

Archived