FD announces improved warranty

CT4ME

Flight Design just announced they are extending the warranty of their aircraft significantly: Five years on airframe, Three years on avionics/prop/autopilot, plus extending the warranty of the Rotax engine to 3 years or 500 hours.

The extended warranty applies retroactively to aircraft purchased as far back as January of 2011.

Of course, there are some exclusions, and some things that are still only covered for 1 year... Read More... and even more.

Good news... good for Flight Design, CT Fliers, and LSA in general.

Tim

Good stuff,but it is a pity that they wont fix some existing problems like the safety alert issued 17 months ago restricting the vne on my CTSW to 120knts.I cannot get them to reply on this issue. they say talk to your local dealer. The local dealer cannot get them to address the subject either. I think the they are hoping it wiil all go away. very disappointed in FDs complete lack of communication on this .

• 5 months later...

Good stuff,but it is a pity that they wont fix some existing problems like the safety alert issued 17 months ago restricting the vne on my CTSW to 120knts.I cannot get them to reply on this issue. they say talk to your local dealer. The local dealer cannot get them to address the subject either. I think the they are hoping it wiil all go away. very disappointed in FDs complete lack of communication on this .

What is this alert, and does it apply to all CTSWs?

Archived