Flight Design Apparel Logos

Adam

Greetings all... There was another thread where people were sharing some homebrew logos for use in creating Hangar banners, tee shirts, coffee mugs, mousepads etc. I posted a couple of my Coffey Aviation logos that my marketing department made for me and there were some requests for variations of my design. Attached please find several files. Each image has a JPEG and a PNG file. The PNG files are the best to use for larger items, PNG files scale much more clearly than JPEGS do! (Banners go up to about 4'x 5' without distortion). These images are royalty free from me provided they are used for self consumption. Please no one sell items made using these logos without written permission from me and FDUSA. Tom Peghiny (President of FDUSA) will not mind seeing CT's on apparel and other items walking all over Oshkosh this year but many people may find offense to someone profiting from the use of these logos which were created in the spirit of friendship and self promotion amongst our group. I am including a blank file as requested. You can use your own software (photo or drawing program) to add a layer and put your name, tag line or N-Number. I'm showing the Coffey Aviation one again as an example. Look for me wearing my shirt at Oshkosh this year! I had about 12 designs in total, I'll ask my creative guy to send me blanks of the other logos he made for me so check back for more variety a little later! Feel free to share your own creations under this thread. Once again, www.zazzle.com is a good source to have small quantities printed of many items. They are a little more pricey but they allow for individual items or small lots. Enjoy! Let's see a crapload of CT shirts and hats all over the airshows and flyins! Best, Adam N764AC based out of Los Angeles at KHHR

post-124-0-26227800-1330710749_thumb.png

post-124-0-27858300-1330710763_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-51995900-1330711148_thumb.png

Here is the blank .png and .jpg file. You can edit this, add name, n number, tagline etc. (Having trouble getting images uploaded, more to come once I get it working!)

post-124-0-58831000-1330709442_thumb.png

post-124-0-99224600-1330710456_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-80688900-1330710568_thumb.jpg

Thanks Adam! With a few teaks, those will probably work for CTSW too.

Any chance of getting the layered vectors images, so we can try and remove the winglets? One with just the aircraft would be great, too.

Tim

All things are possible Tim... I'll ask my graphics guy to give me a CTSW. Be patient, our company's annual meeting is about to kick off and this guy is burried till the end of next week. I'll be posting more (already made additional requests of him) So I'll keep adding images as I get them. I'll have to ask him about the layers thing (I'm sure he has a raw file I'm just not sure what program he uses).

A few more that you can add N-Number, name or tag line to... I included a FD USA logo png as well. On coffee mugs I put the FD USA logo on one side and the Coffey Aviation logo on the other. I did the same thing with some shirts where I put the FDUSA logo on the front small and the custom logo on the back. There is no end to Flight Design based items we can create! I'll get some CTSW images up in about a week. Feel free to add your own creations. We can make this thread the spot to get graphics for use in making "stuff".

post-124-0-22020900-1330732631_thumb.png

post-124-0-16094700-1330732650_thumb.png

post-124-0-11417300-1330733696_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Hello Adam,

Many thanks for providing your "blanks" as shown above. It is very good of you. I am using your material as a basis for my logo and assure you that it will be for personal use only, never to sell or make a profit. If anyone asks I'll direct them to you.

Ron

post-408-0-58920500-1333490904_thumb.jpg

Archived