Headsets

airhound

Anyone have experience with any of the lightweight "in the ear" types of headsets?

I have used Clarity Aloft for the past 5 years and the past 2 in CT's ( LS,sw and MC)

I think that the quality of sound, clarity and noise cancelling are great. I got the new one with the Bluetooth and people whom I call can't believe that I am in an airplane.

I would not get the TSO set since there is no real difference except the $100 of so bucks and unless you have a reason to need the TSO don't bother.

I have a set of David Clark ANR and one of the old clear silicone bose headsets and neither have been used for years. I should sell them since I now have 2 Clarity aloft.

You would not be unhappy unless you hate something in your ear.. ( like those EAR plugs but with more rejection of noise.)

Sounds like the best thing since sliced bread, wonder why there's still room in the market place for anything else, especially ANRs that are 2x the price? What am i missing other than there are those that can't get use to the in-the-ear feeling?

[...] I got the new one with the Bluetooth and people whom I call can't believe that I am in an airplane. [...]

Hi,

There is a Clarity Aloft model with bluetooth? Could you give me a link, please?

Alec

• 3 weeks later...

I have used Clarity Aloft for the past 5 years and the past 2 in CT's ( LS,sw and MC)

I think that the quality of sound, clarity and noise cancelling are great. I got the new one with the Bluetooth and people whom I call can't believe that I am in an airplane.

I would not get the TSO set since there is no real difference except the $100 of so bucks and unless you have a reason to need the TSO don't bother.

I have a set of David Clark ANR and one of the old clear silicone bose headsets and neither have been used for years. I should sell them since I now have 2 Clarity aloft.

You would not be unhappy unless you hate something in your ear.. ( like those EAR plugs but with more rejection of noise.)

Where on the webpage is the bluetooth option?

Archived