DYNON EMS D-120 Upgrade

Bobby CAU

im using dynon EMS D-120 currently, since i have the CTSW 2007 to today, the software never upgrade to the new one.

please advise if i do need to do the upgraded?

thanks ...

Its a good idea to stay current with the firmware upgrades on the Dynon equipment. Not sure what version your at but there are always improvements/bug fixes with each update. If your way back at 5.3 versions or older you will need to update both the D100 and D120 to the newer 5.4 and later versions. 5.4.x will only communicate with other Dynons at 5.4.x or newer.

Its easy to upload the software and does not change any of the CT based settings.

THANKS Erick,

appreciate it much on your response.

i dont know what is my current version, production code of my CTSW is 07-04-01, no others service centre also in my area.

regards,

Bobby CAU

Its a good idea to stay current with the firmware upgrades on the Dynon equipment. Not sure what version your at but there are always improvements/bug fixes with each update. If your way back at 5.3 versions or older you will need to update both the D100 and D120 to the newer 5.4 and later versions. 5.4.x will only communicate with other Dynons at 5.4.x or newer.

Its easy to upload the software and does not change any of the CT based settings.

Hi Bobby,

To see what version you have just press the second button from the left, then press "More", then "setup" then you will see the word version. Then the number of the version will show. You will need a laptop computer to do the upgrade and a USB to a 9 pin serial connector (available from and electronics store and it should have come with your plane) to do the update. With a serial number like your you will have several updates. When you connect to the Dynon they are all done at one time so it is just one update to do on the D100 and D120.

Hello Roger LEE,

thanks a lot ... really appreciate it.

i will try to follow your instruction below then.

will keep you update later.post-819-0-57369800-1336444699_thumb.jpg

Hi Bobby,

To see what version you have just press the second button from the left, then press "More", then "setup" then you will see the word version. Then the number of the version will show. You will need a laptop computer to do the upgrade and a USB to a 9 pin serial connector (available from and electronics store and it should have come with your plane) to do the update. With a serial number like your you will have several updates. When you connect to the Dynon they are all done at one time so it is just one update to do on the D100 and D120.

Archived