Sign in to follow this  
N89WD

Rotax&Flight Design cert tech

Does anyone know of a FD/Rotax maintence shop in Idaho? I can't get ahold of Bob Basham in the Boise area anymore, just won't answer or return calls. I'm up in July and like to have things ready early.

I wanted to let everyone know about my recent expierence during my annual with http://www.glasscockpitaviation.com {Cammie Patch}, the owner, is a 6000hr CFII with tons of maintenance expierence. She was very through, methotical. Used all the appropriate FD and Rotax checklists and I couldn't be happier. She operates her maintenance from her new big dog hangar @ (ID26)a private 2600' ashphalt air park. Her other training aircraft Cirrus, etc and her CFI employees operate from her Boise Internation office. I was really impressed and I'm excited to have her, fairly close by Wyoming standards! If your ever in the Boise, Sun Valley region and need any aviation needs you wont go wrong getting ahold of Cammie.

MIke