Sedona Fly in

coppercity

Join us at the

Sedona Airport's Family Fun Day

September 15, 2012 

9 a.m. to 3 p.m. 

Sedona Airport will host a family fun day on September 15, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. See lots of really cool aircraft - from old military, antiques and restored to new, modern, state of the art arcraft with full glass cockpits. Walk and talk with pilots and learn about the world of aviaiton. Enjoy visiting with emergency helicopter personnel.

And, take a special discounted ride in an airplane or helicopter hosted by Sedona Airport's air tour companies.

Also, enjoy the Sedona Car Club's classic car show with over one hundred really cool, really neat cars from around the state all competing for prizes and awards and your vote for "best".

This year the event has joined forces with Camp Soaring Eagle who will host a complete "kid zone" right in the middle of cars and airplanes. Crafts kids love as well as a stage with singing, skits, a magician, animals from Out of Africa, and, as a fundraiser for Camp Soaring Eagle, play cool carnival games where everyone wins (tickets to buy)

This day should be a wonderful event for the whole family

Cheryl and I will be there with our CTLS on display. Demo flights will be available Friday and Sunday.

I'm sure Tim will vote twice for that. biggrin.gifI'm sure the Ladies will jump in there two. Looks like I'm designated driver again. Looks like there will be 2 -CT's from Tucson, 1 from Phoenix, yours from Bisbee and maybe another 1 or two we don't know about yet. Had a great flight of 4 CT's to Williams-Gateway yesterday. Poured cats and dogs at Ryan for 4 hours this morning and torpedoed my SkyBoy carb sync.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All, 4 CT's so far at the Fly-In in Sedona, Az. Left Tucson this morning with winds 23 gusting to 30 . RUnway 06 and the wind from 100. In a 1.5 hr. flight winds went from a 15 mph tail wind to a 44 mph head wind. Winds in Sedona were 23 mph and just barely off the runway on 03. You can go to the Spot links thread and see the Spot tracks of myself and CT4ME. Eric Swisher is here too.

p.s.Tim ran over Tom with a Segway.laugh.gif

I thought it was an accident until Tim backed up and went forward over Tom more than once. .laugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived