Welcome!

Admin

Thanks for dropping by...

The CT Flier forum is a gathering place for folks who want to learn and share information about the CT line of aircraft from Flight Design. Most of us own, have-owned, or want-to-own CTs. Like most aviation groups, we're very enthusiastic about flying and our planes.

Feel free to jump right in and start posting or asking questions... or you might just want to "lurk" and get the feel of things. You'll find the CT community to be a great bunch of people.

We'd like to keep the forum on the positive side, but don't expect everyone to be a Flight Design cheerleader. To that end, we encourage free and independent discussions. If there are problems, we'll be looking for solutions. Hey, even super-models have pimples.

CTFlier.com has been setup by two CT owners... Roger Lee and Tim Greer. At this point, all costs and administration time is being happily donated by us. Eventually, if we get a large number of simultaneous users, we may take small donations to offset the costs of buying more space and speed.

One thing we'll never forget... this is a community, built by its users. Each and every one of you are donating your time and experience to build the community. Thank YOU.

p.s. While we're big fans, this forum is not affiliated with Flight Design.

Guest arnold bfronsn

Thank's Roger and Tim for getting this going. I must say that Roger's absence on another like site was greatly missed. I know now that I will get the information that I need to keep my CT in the air and healthy.

Arnold Bronson

Thanks for dropping by...

The CT Flier forum is a gathering place for folks who want to learn and share information about the CT line of aircraft from Flight Design. Most of us own, have-owned, or want-to-own CTs. Like most aviation groups, we're very enthusiastic about flying and our planes.

Feel free to jump right in and start posting or asking questions... or you might just want to "lurk" and get the feel of things. You'll find the CT community to be a great bunch of people.

We'd like to keep the forum on the positive side, but don't expect everyone to be a Flight Design cheerleader. To that end, we encourage free and independent discussions. If there are problems, we'll be looking for solutions. Hey, even super-models have pimples.

CTFlier.com has been setup by two CT owners... Roger Lee and Tim Greer. At this point, all costs and administration time is being happily donated by us. Eventually, if we get a large number of simultaneous users, we may take small donations to offset the costs of buying more space and speed.

One thing we'll never forget... this is a community, built by its users. Each and every one of you are donating your time and experience to build the community. Thank YOU.

Thanks for setting this up. I was about to do the same thing, but am happy you beat me to it. BTW, I had registered the domain FlightDesignOwners.com for that purpose and you are welcome to it, if you want it.

It is important for prospective light sport owners to be able to find out whatever they can about the various aircraft, even those not built by Flight Design. I appreciate the guidelines you posted and look forward to a much more open discussion on this forum that will be helpful for all of us and those looking to join the ranks of light sport owners and pilots.

Randy

Guest crs1231

What a nice surprise. I was hoping for a new forum. Very nice! Well done.

To continue a comment from the "other forum" about POH take-off and landing specs over a 50' obstacle, the reference cited was from a .co.uk address. Remember, they fly their planes much lighter over there, so I assume they have much shorter ground rolls.

Thanks for the new Forum, was wondering where some of the guys went to. Now I can get twice the amount of reading about my most favourite way of spending the rest of my life flying the CT.

Looking forward to seeing the bank of information grow in years to come.

Mac

Roger and Co,

Thanks for everything past present and future. From remote areas, all your support is invaluable and much appreciated.

I have learnt so much from your posts and others which helps us 3rd worlders no end.

Keep up the good stuff and thanks again.

Kind Regards

Bruce

Ps. Renewed PPL today. Eihaa!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy Mac, :D

Glad you could make it. Due to a lot of censorship on the other site unfortunately many haven't heard of us, but we are growing quick. We hope you like this new site and by all means talk about anything you want, jump in on post and ask all the questions you want. Most here are CT pilots, but we have other LSA pilots as well and tons of experience lurking in the shadows waiting for a question. We are an LSA neutral, happy and educationally driven bunch. :)

Looking forward to talking to you again and to see how things are going with your CT.

Howdy Mac, :D

Glad you could make it. Due to a lot of censorship on the other site unfortunately many haven't heard of us, but we are growing quick. We hope you like this new site and by all means talk about anything you want, jump in on post and ask all the questions you want. Most here are CT pilots, but we have other LSA pilots as well and tons of experience lurking in the shadows waiting for a question. We are an LSA neutral, happy and educationally driven bunch. :)

Looking forward to talking to you again and to see how things are going with your CT.

Hello to all: Finally I gota to know where Roger Lee is now. Mís a lot your coments and adviced. To all other members I would say that Im an Spaniard how flies a Ctls since 2008 and love every hour of the 359 has that On it. So if you plan to visit Spain any time (specially in the Madrid área) gibe me a call or email.

Thank you

Angel

Hi Jos,

This is Roger Lee and not R. H. from another forum. There is more than the word Remos blocked on the other site. That's why most of us are here. There is no censorship on this forum. This forum is the voice and ink of all it's members and not just one and no conflict with sales and or owners comments. We are LSA neutral territory and we are here to enjoy, learn, educate and support one another. This is not one against the other as in politics across the world. We are only one forum with one goal and that is we are all family and the only thing I would personally ask is to treat everyone with respect as a family. We all have an accumulated thousand years worth of knowledge (give or take a year), many eyes to see and many have seen and many minds to think and research.

So lets put it to good use.

Welcome to All, and Thank all Who have come,

Roger Lee

p.s.

This is not my website and others here are administrators. This is, always been and will continue to be a group effort. So make it the forum you want to enjoy and post away.

Hi Angel,

It has been some time since we have spoke. I hope you enjoy this forum and it serves you well. Keep in touch here and if you need any help let me know.

You can post pictures in the gallery section above, there is live chat so if you go in there just hang out and hopefully someone will join you for instant messaging. There is a calendar for you to post items.

So Roger,

I assume we are no free to use the unspeakable word that start with R and ends with s?

I always wondered what the big deal was in blocking out the name?

Yup -- we're free to use the Remos word or mention a website or talk about just about anything related to LSA. What a wild concept! ;)