Oshkosh 2013

Al Downs

How about a beer call Friday at 5pm @ the bar next to the Hilton.

You can take the bus for the north 40 and it will take you to the back of the Hilton. The restaurant/bar is located on the left.

Email or call if this works for everyone.

1-423-718-3747 or

Chrismarinello@yahoo.com

For those wondering what it's like to land at Oshkosh, here's our landing in 2011:

Dick,

530CT is the little plane in the first row by the terminal building right across from the 22 letters. We have been parking in that row since 2005.

How do you embed the video?

Hi Chris. For videos embedded here on our forum, I have always first uploaded videos to You Tube. I then copy the URL for the video from You Tube, come back to the Forum and click on "More Reply Options" down in the lower right corner or the forum page near "Post". This brings up a window with more options for posting. At the top, find the button with the little links of chain and click on this. It brings up a line where I paste the URL from Youtube. Maybe someone has other methods? I wasn't able to go to Oshkosh this year but maybe next. I'll look you up if I do go next year. How do you get the same location? I thought they parked people where they choose, not necessarily where you want?

Embedding videos...

You should be able to just click the "link" button (without going through "more reply options" (but that works too))... Just paste the youtube url in and the system figures out that it's a video and creates the proper link for you... test (with Gold Rush Alaska's Dakota Fred looking at a CTLSi)

tim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived