Gov shutdown closing general aviation

Ed Cesnalis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike,

There is shame in punishing the population because your opposition gets the blame.

There is shame in spending trillions that you don't have and insisting that it continue.

There is shame in borrowing more than you can ever repay.

There is shame in debasing the currency, currently we print a trillion dollars / year. When I was a kid I could redeem $32 in $1 gold certificates and receive an ounce of gold. Not long ago I paid over $1,500 for the same value.

There is honor in getting our financial house in order.

There is honor in spending only what you can pay for.

There is honor in stopping or at least diminishing borrowing what you cannot repay.

There is honor in sound money.

Maybe the spectrum has a 3rd end?

Mike,

There is shame in punishing the population because your opposition gets the blame.

There is shame in spending trillions that you don't have and insisting that it continue.

There is shame in borrowing more than you can ever repay.

There is shame in debasing the currency, currently we print a trillion dollars / year. When I was a kid I could redeem $32 in $1 gold certificates and receive an ounce of gold. Not long ago I paid over $1,500 for the same value.

There is honor in getting our financial house in order.

There is honor in spending only what you can pay for.

There is honor in stopping or at least diminishing borrowing what you cannot repay.

There is honor in sound money.

Maybe the spectrum has a 3rd end?

CT,

Have you ever considered running for office? :) Agree 100%

The problem is we are looking at the wrong spectrum. Left vs. Right is a sham, both sides want to control us, just in different ways. The real axis to be mindful of is liberty vs. authority. If something increases regulation or adds laws and complexity, you can bet it reduces individual liberty. Government has ONE legitimate purpose, to protect the personal and property rights of citizens. Anything else government does is designed to enslave you.

The problem is we are looking at the wrong spectrum. Left vs. Right is a sham, both sides want to control us, just in different ways. The real axis to be mindful of is liberty vs. authority. If something increases regulation or adds laws and complexity, you can bet it reduces individual liberty. Government has ONE legitimate purpose, to protect the personal and property rights of citizens. Anything else government does is designed to enslave you.

No doubt about it.

Archived