CT4ME

Zaon Gone?

According to a couple of threads on other forums, it looks like ZAON (the MRX/XRX PCAS traffic guys) have shut their doors. Nobody answering the phones and mail is piling up at their door. And they just introduced an ADS-B unit. 'Glad I didn't buy one!

Tim

According to a couple of threads on other forums, it looks like ZAON (the MRX/XRX PCAS traffic guys) have shut their doors. Nobody answering the phones and mail is piling up at their door. And they just introduced an ADS-B unit. 'Glad I didn't buy one!

Tim

I have the MRX and it works fine although the ADS-B traffic on my 795 is, obviously, much better (when a plane in my area lights up the ground stations).

If this proves to be true, I think Zaon's downfall will have been not responding quickly to ADS-B and getting their product to market faster.

I have had mine for about 5 years now and must say they are bullet proof. I typically had it display the threats on my ekpiv.