CT's on Youtube around the world

Roger Lee

Hi Everyone,

Did you know that there are dozens of videos featuring CT's on Youtube. Go to Youtube and type in either Flight Design, CTSW or CTLS and you can watch video after video of CT's. Some of the videos are from FD, but many are from owners just like us enjoying their plane.

The next 4 post are just a few you might be interested in.

Here's one I found.

It shows the pilot forgetting to close the door, flying too close the ground and then some clouds. Not sure I would want to post such a video publicly posted but it's a nice CT. And nice to know an open door seems to be no big deal at low speeds. In case it's a really warm day.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a YouTube channel and frequently post videos of me buzzing around Southern California in my CT... (along with other aviation, travel and automobile pursuits)... You can come fly with me in a B-17 (going up in a P51 soon!), take a helicopter ride over Mendenhall Glacier in Alaska, watch bush pilots in Ketchikan...

http://www.youtube.c...re=results_main

• 4 weeks later...

My new CTLS has arrived from Germany! N764AC has dual 10" Skyview, Garmin 796, Dynon mode S with TIS, Dynon A/P, tundra, black leather, LED landing light, hi capacity lithium ion battery etc... Only option I didn't get that was available at the time of order was the AMSAFE seat belts. I just missed the fuel injected version (Oh Well...). Serial number says November of 2011 build date but the data plate on the plane says March of 2012 manufacture date (I'm going with that for the 5 year Rotax and Parachute Repack!)

Here's a video tour...

My new CTLS has arrived from Germany! N764AC has dual 10" Skyview, Garmin 796, Dynon mode S with TIS, Dynon A/P, tundra, black leather, LED landing light, hi capacity lithium ion battery etc... Only option I didn't get that was available at the time of order was the AMSAFE seat belts. I just missed the fuel injected version (Oh Well...). Serial number says November of 2011 build date but the data plate on the plane says March of 2012 manufacture date (I'm going with that for the 5 year Rotax and Parachute Repack!)

Here's a video tour...

The parachute will have a placard with the "Do Not Use After" date. The Rotax 5 year starts with the date of issue of the original airwortiness certificate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived