Has NASA lost its way?

Ed Cesnalis

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll just let Mr. Bing take care of that. :)

Mr Bing produces toooo much CO and CO2, the fuel injected engine produces fewer "Greenhouse Gases". Better yet , stop using internal combustion engines and stop flying ! The World is "warming". Don't contribute anything to it. Let the Chinese fly their airplanes, not us , we are going to stop "Global Warming"

Cheers

"SUV's are cleaning up environment."

No offense, however, to say that SUV's ,with internal combustion engines ,are cleaning up the environment is nothing short of delusional and self deceiving. The most popular SUV's in the US. are (in order) Honda CRV, Ford Escape, Toyota Rav4 , Nissan Roge, Ford Explorer, mileage between 20 and 27 MPG City. Is that cleaning the environment ? Hardly. (The Honda CRV produces 8.9 Tons of CO2 emissions per year) Source Cars.ask.com. Anything can be rationalized.

Cheers

I'm not blaming President Obama, but just guess how many tons of carbon the French "Climate Change" trip cost. And what did it achieve ?

https://www.quora.com/The-White-House/How-many-planes-go-on-a-Presidential-Vice-Presidential-trip-abroad

Cheers

The answer is 190 leaders and celebrities like Bill Gates and Al Gore generating 300 tons of carbon pollution on jet travel and limos.  The hypocrisy excused by the left because they claim these guys are 'special' and are allowed to pollute at extraordinary levels because they are trying to stop pollution (ignore the horrible example they set).  Typical perverted logic from the minds that readily accept the hoax of global warming.

Obama has blown billions on bankrupt green companies (taxpayer cash) and generates tons of pollution while insisting a crises exists.  He is to blame.

Obama Green Energy Project Spanish Abengoa On Verge of Bankruptcy; Demise Recalls Solyndra  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/25/abengoa-obama-green-energy-project-on-verge-of-ban/?page=all

From today's headlines: 

Ding, Dong – The Godfather Of Global Warming Is Dead!

Interesting that the godfather of global warming identified the need for 1-world government to save us.

The concept of national sovereignty has been an immutable, indeed sacred, principle of international relations. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the new imperatives of global environmental co-operation. It is simply not feasible for sovereignty to be exercised unilaterally by individual nation states, however powerful. The global community must be assured of global environmental security.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/01/ding-dong-godfather-global-warming-dead/

A German scientist has accused the National Aeronautics and Space Agency’s (NASA) Goddard Institute of Space Studies (GISS) of altering temperature records between 2010 and 2012 to produce the illusion that the Earth has been warming since 1950.

A German scientist has accused the National Aeronautics and Space Agency’s (NASA) Goddard Institute of Space Studies (GISS) of altering temperature records between 2010 and 2012 to produce the illusion that the Earth has been warming since 1950.

Even if the earth "is" warming , the USA could stop "ALL"  CO2 emissions tomorrow, and  it would do zilch, nothing , zero to change the rate of warming, period. Pragmatism folks.

Cheers

This thread needs to be euthanized.

I think it is a healthy debate of the current issues on the news and , it also deals with, directly and indirectly with what powers the CT aircraft, namely ; the internal combustion engine. Question, should we eliminate the internal combustion engine, as a society, within the next 5 to 10 years ? Me thinks this is a very relevant issue. Forget about ADSB, in reality . That would mean the elimination of all Flight Design products powered by the internal combustion engine.

Cheers

Another question, how many tons of CO2 does Donald Trump's jet produce in a week ?

Cheers

Donald Trump is not advocating shutting down the world for this hoax. 

Here are seven climate change hypocrites you should keep track of for their carbon excesses  http://www.therebel.media/top_7_climate_change_hypocrites

Add to the list the big jet, big house hypocrites like Obama, Pelosi, Gates, Soros and Warren.

You are not fooling me one bit.  :)

With regards to stirring the pot, you are getting as bad as burgers.

I think  I'm asking valid questions. Place things in perspective. How much pain and money are you willing to expend to control "Global Warming" ? Should everybody get a Tesla ? Pipstrel and Airbus just flew electricity powered aircraft across the English Channel. Each Honda CRV deposits 8.9 tons of CO2 in the atmosphere annually . Where do you start and where do you stop ? What "meaningful" things can we do to stop "Global Warming". Lots of environmentalist love wind generators, but like the Kennedy's ,not in my backyard, or my waterfront. Of course the bulk of electrical power , produced in the world comes from coal fired electrical power plants. Why ? Because coal is cheap !

Cheers

You are not fooling me one bit.  :)

With regards to stirring the pot, you are getting as bad as burgers.

You and I , my friend , are the beneficiaries of very cheap electrical bills. Why ? Because we get a large amount of our electrical power from Coal Fired power plant called "Big Bend". Would you be willing to pay the higer bills, probably 50% to 80% more, to switch that power plant to "Nuclear"( 0 emissions) ? And furthermore would you tolerate it in your "backyard" ?

Cheers

How much pain and money are you willing to expend to control "Global Warming" ? 

I'm not willing to spend any at this point but my government, the state of California has decided for me.  We California motorists as well as CT drivers now pay cap and trade fees at the gas pump.  Our gas costs $1/ gallon more than the other states.  

We pay $billions to a cap and trade fee.  I"m sure that's only the start and I don't know who gets that money.  The next step will be to introduce caps that are lower than the gas we consume and then we will have to buy carbon credits in order to be permitted to drive using gas beyond the cap. Can't wait till my gas costs $2/gal more than yours.

Who are we going to buy these credits from?  I bet Al Gore could sell us the first few billion dollars worth?  So now we spend $billions on cap and trade, and this results in a cooler climate how?

Perhaps this is merely a way to transfer wealth?

I'm not willing to spend any at this point but my government, the state of California has decided for me.  We California motorists as well as CT drivers now pay cap and trade fees at the gas pump.  Our gas costs $1/ gallon more than the other states.  

We pay $billions to a cap and trade fee.  I"m sure that's only the start and I don't know who gets that money.  The next step will be to introduce caps that are lower than the gas we consume and then we will have to buy carbon credits in order to be permitted to drive using gas beyond the cap. Can't wait till my gas costs $2/gal more than yours.

Who are we going to buy these credits from?  I bet Al Gore could sell us the first few billion dollars worth?  So now we spend $billions on cap and trade, and this results in a cooler climate how?

Perhaps this is merely a way to transfer wealth?

Politicians love to spend other peoples money !

Cheers

Archived