CTSW Montage

FlyingMonkey

I couldn't fly today, so I decided to try to improve my admittedly weak video editing skills.  I made the following video montage as a little project to work on.  Against my better judgment I had google "de-shakify" the video, please let me know if it jerks, stutters, or has other issues.  The orginal did not (though one of the sequences was admittedly quite shaky).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87YCIrckLRQ&feature=youtu.be

Wow... great 1st effort!  Excellent editing and music.  The "Jello effect" may be controlled somewhat by better mounting.  That video sure makes me look forward to this October's Fly-in.

:) PS.  I know your bird is fast, but a time-machine?  It can travel into the future? (Video title says Oct 2014:)

Wow... great 1st effort!  Excellent editing and music.  The "Jello effect" may be controlled somewhat by better mounting.  That video sure makes me look forward to this October's Fly-in.

:) PS.  I know your bird is fast, but a time-machine?  It can travel into the future? (Video title says Oct 2014:)

I have talked to Tom C in Tucson and he said he would help me with a better mount.  Yes, I saw the date snafu but I did not know how to go back in and edit the change once published.  Thanks for the comments.

OK folks, here is my first attempt at a video on youtube.  I picked up a hero last fall just prior to the Page fly in and just got around to attempting an edit.

Critiques are welcome.  I have lots to learn.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF2aAl52puxkDmEeh4xQcgA

Very nice!  What software did you use to edit?  I've been using WIndows MovieMaker, but it's pretty basic.

Beautiful country Duane.  Wish it wasn't so far away and I could get my CT out there.  Not sure I'd be comfortable flying in such remote areas though.

At the Page fly in we usually go in groups of 6 planes or so so there is always someone that knows where you are and the parachute is a good safety factor for that type of country. 

Archived