having Flap problems? check this out!

colin_eyres

The reason I mentioned it is that I once posted a drawing to ctflier showing the FD drawing for installation of the GPS antenna for ADS-B and got called on it, and rightfully so.  Arian provided it to me free of charge, so I figured it was OK but it had the same note at the bottom of the drawing, which I missed. Maybe this case is different if it’s in the maintenance manual.  I’m all for free flow of info but don’t want to see anyone get sued for a copyright violation.  Merry Christmas everyone!

• 1 year later...

I am having issues with my 2007 CTsw.  I started removing the board on the firewall to check it for cracks but need some advise.  Are the wires on the board to the white connector required to be removed individually or is the white plastic part with screws actually a connector that will pull off of the pins on the board?  The holes for all the wire screws are filled with something making it nearly impossible to remove each wire from the connector. 

If it is not a connector I did not want to further damage the board by trying to pry it off.

Thanks for the photo and reply.

That looks like mine, except they coated the top of the screws with silicone or something.  Whatever it is it's almost impossible to dig out to get to the tiny slotted screw head. 

The other thing I don't understand is why they used screws and nuts to hold this on the firewall.  A rivnut would have been so much easier.

• 1 year later...