Headset Noise

dick747

Big difference between a hum in the headset and the hull noises. Of course its going to be in the wing root, the window vent, thru the firewall or some other goofy place. these planes are full of nooks where wind noise is always present....wow, how can someone make that kind of mistake?

Because he uses an ANR headset which changes the way things sound. In addition, it is not audible without a headset because it is faint.

***** edited by Admin ****

Too much eggnog, Corey?

Big difference between a hum in the headset and the hull noises. Of course its going to be in the wing root, the window vent, thru the firewall or some other goofy place. these planes are full of nooks where wind noise is always present....wow, how can someone make that kind of mistake?

*** edited by Admin ***

Only purpose of this post was a personal attack.

Geez, is this the CTFlier Forum... or 1st Grade???

*** edited by Admin ***

Only purpose of this post was a personal attack.

Geez, is this the CTFlier Forum... or 1st Grade???

Not so.

Purpose of my post was to point out his (burgers) disrepect in other poster and to remind him that he is also capable of making a mistake that could have had serious consequences.

Why didn't you censor the original attack by burgers?

Cory, clean up your language. This is absolutely unacceptable. Edit your message NOW.

Dick747 is a nice guy. I get a little upset when someone makes a personal attack, and I would defend you too Jim, if someone did that. In hindsight it was unacceptable and I apologize, but so are such comments and I really wish there would be more of a steadfast stance on it. Misinformation is one thing, but backhanded remarks need to stop in all forms.

I wanted to say a few choice words, but the it would also would have made me no better, so I had settled with a firm request not to say such things.

In all honesty, I feel it is hypocritical not to ask certain individuals to show respect, and yet others get away with backhanded comments. My parents did this between me and my brothers so I am very sensitive to it and it gets me very upset very quickly when it happens. I can turn the other cheek to most things, but personal attacks and hypocricy put me on a short fuse.

When someone uses offensive language toward one person, the language is equally received by, even if not directed to, all of us. We are each upset with others from time to time. One can send a private message and use whatever means of expression one feels willing to defend one on one and doesn't have to worry about the sensibilities of others who are affected by the mud splatters. One's own predilections thus don't enter into the equation and the same result can be achieved with equanimity.

In the interest of relaxing the atmosphere, I deleted my message which asked Cory for action. Cory can edit his replay and remove his quote of my words at his discretion. I appreciate everyone's forbearance.

Archived