2015 Annual Page, AZ Fly-In

Roger Lee

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as we would love to come back over to Tucson where it is warmer, really can't right now as this new pup of mine is keeping me close to home right now.  That cute little 8 pound puppy is now, at 21 weeks, a 48 pound handsome strapping girl and still growing!  How about a visit over our way this time and then when Freya (pup) is a bit more settled so that the in-laws can handle her for a weekend we will reciprocate back your way.  Let me check with Lisa and figure out a good weekend in April if that would work for you guys.  Would be great to host you here in return for your hosting us there a few months ago.  Lots to do and see over this way...

Again, our regrets in not being able to attend.  We feel bad since we were part of the first gathering.  But, nature won't reschedule the harvest times for our orchard....  Maybe one of these days in the future.  (NOTE: The season, so far, appears to be 7-10days early and if holds we might catch your tail-end...)

Enjoy the gathering.....

CT -- Harvest still good and tonnage rates up again this year.  Water is stable. However, if the transfer rate to Southern State goes up any further, I'd think about selling some to them... (Currently $750 acre foot)  Looking/expect additional regulation/controls for next season, etc...

Many will head home Sunday, but a few may stay for another day or two. Sunday the Fly-In is officially over.

If you come for the raft trip before the fly-in you'll be there Tuesday through Sunday. You'll most likely have had enough of us by then.  :unsure:  Some will fly out to other destinations before heading home.

Tip,

I talked to a guy at your field today looking at a 2012 CT. It was a busy day so I already forgot his name.

• 2 months later...

Roger, looking forward to my 1st "Page" if I can get that reservation squared away.  You know everything about me except maybe my N-number, it is N194GB.  Glenn

Got the reservation, they still had rooms but she was too busy to tell me how many.  Glenn

Archived