Cody85

Sierra Nevada Flight w/ Gopro

Nicely done, Cody! The CT makes as great video platform, doesn't it?

Can you tell me where you found the music?

????

Terrific video - from the lake surface looks like it was nil-wind - or at least very little - perfect for a "glassy-water" landing in a float plane, bring back memories of some holidays in Canada when I did a float plane rating.

Thanks for posting it.

It helps when you guys have stuff to look at. Ohio is corn.... corn... oh hey more corn...

Did I mention corn?

Sweet-Corn.jpg

It helps when you guys have stuff to look at. Ohio is corn.... corn... oh hey more corn...

Did I mention corn?

Sweet-Corn.jpg

Actually, Iowa is corn. And soybeans. Ohio is.....old steel towns? or is that Pennsylvania?

A large segment of ohio is corn. The rust belt is up near cleaveland. To the south east some of the foothills start, but the mountains are quite a distance out still.

I live in the middle of corn.

A large segment of ohio is corn. The rust belt is up near cleaveland. To the south east some of the foothills start, but the mountains are quite a distance out still.

I live in the middle of corn.

No, I live in the middle of corn. 2.4 billion bushels from 13.2 million acres. You live in a small corn patch. 662 million bushels from 3.74 million acres. :)

No, I live in the middle of corn. 2.4 billion bushels from 13.2 million acres. You live in a small corn patch. 662 million bushels from 3.74 million acres. :)

It's still a lot of corn! Take off, and CORN CORN CORN.

I get to see a little if everything - corn, sugar beets, potatoes, soybeans, canola, wheat, sunflowers, alfalfa, flax, hay, etc. I do have to get about 50 miles east to see much for trees.

rain rain..that's your skies    your grounds are beautiful

ahhhh  one day I will see them from the skies   ( I have to pick THE right day  though)

and Happy Birthday