Sign in to follow this  
Tip

CTLS Wanted

Still looking......

Tip,

I am considering selling my 2012 CTLS Skyview (140 hours, spotless). Please call my cell at 602-920-5400.

Kevin

Tip,

I am considering selling my 2012 CTLS Skyview (140 hours, spotless). Please call my cell at 602-920-5400.

Kevin

Tip,

I successfully pulled the wild hair out of my ass and will be keeping my airplane for the foreseeable future. My wife told me that I was suffering from an acute case of cranial-rectal insertion disorder! :giggle-3307:

It was nice speaking with you though.

Looking for a late model ctls or ctlsi .I have a 2008 ctls loaded I will sell if I find something .My ct has 550 hrs

We have a loaded Jubilee and America's edition CTLSi's available soon and could likely take your 2008 in on trade if you were interested in a brand new one.

Our 2014 CTLSi is in for it's second annual right now.  It will be for sale by mid next week after it's finished.  Located at Lone Mountain in N. Las Vegas.  Always hangared. Sport upgrade, no 100LL, tundra tires, Dual Dynon Skyviews, Garmin 796, GTR 225 com radio, autopilot, ADS-B.  Extended warranty for another 1.5 years.

Skywalker,

I sent you a large block of info via IM on the plane too large to post here.  You need to unblock me to see the message.