Plane and Pilot FD article

Runtoeat

Forum member, OLarry, brought this article to my attention.  Not sure if it's been linked before but thought others would be interested in reading it.  It is a positive article about FD and Larry is featured as a "voice of the customer".

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/aircraft/pilot-reports/flight-design/flight-design-a-story-of-firsts.html?start=4#.VVTPI5M8t2D

The article repeats everything I said about the CTLSi  last year.  For those that still think any other LSA can come close to the FDCT value prop, and esp for those that are clinging to the obsolete metal/rivet designs  this article is a teaching moment.

The article also uses Cessna 182 as it's compare model in touting the superiority of the C4 in the same way I have detailed this year.   The C4 blasts past the Cessna 172 and actually takes down the 182 also.  Cessna has been unable to get their diesel Skylane done, so today they announced they are gonna restart making the 100LL models.  They better hurry up because here comes the C4.

Archived