Duplicate Ignition Keys

andyb

I recently purchased a 2013 CTLSi, and the prior owner only had one set of keys.  I'm trying to get a duplicate set made, and the local locksmith didn't have a blank that matches the ignition key.  Any recommendations on how to get duplicate keys, or even just the blank?

Thanks!

Andy

I recently purchased a 2013 CTLSi, and the prior owner only had one set of keys.  I'm trying to get a duplicate set made, and the local locksmith didn't have a blank that matches the ignition key.  Any recommendations on how to get duplicate keys, or even just the blank?

Thanks!

Andy

What happened to the other set?  The plane is delivered with two sets....might call Flight Design USA and see if they can get you another....

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Locksmith Fort Lauderdale technicians know everything there is to know about locks, keys and ignitions when it comes to cars. you can rest assured that when you call us, they 're sending you top a top notch technician who can help with any automobile problem you may have. They’ll make sure to help you when you call with any commercial locksmith request. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...