Who's going to Sport Aviation in Sebring?

Cluemeister

Karen and I are planned no to be there, probably with our travel trailer.

For those not flying in, they allow camping on the field by the main stands, with a free shuttle to the Expo.

Last year we had a dinner meet and greet at the Inn On The Lake. As the date gets closer, let's plan meeting up there or elsewhere.

I am in, too. I like the idea of a meet and greet. It is fun flying in to the Expo.

Glenn , we met a couple of years ago. We need to get together again and do some lose formation flying. KLAL, hangar 74. Do you still fly the CTSW.  Man it looked brand new.

Cheers

Glenn , we met a couple of years ago. We need to get together again and do some lose formation flying. KLAL, hangar 74. Do you still fly the CTSW.  Man it looked brand new.

Cheers

Yes. I agree.  I have not flown as much this year as last.  I am off from now through New Years.  If you are around, we can meet up somewhere.  My lunchtime buddy flies a Mooney, so I am too slow to fly formation. LOL.

Yes. I agree.  I have not flown as much this year as last.  I am off from now through New Years.  If you are around, we can meet up somewhere.  My lunchtime buddy flies a Mooney, so I am too slow to fly formation. LOL.

Ok , I'm out for Christmas too, PM when you have time.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Posted a few days ago to SportPilotTalk:

"Karen and I will have our travel trailer there for two nights. Not sure yet which two.

If anyone is into camping and wants us to bring a tent or sleeping bags with us, let us know. There's a free shuttle back and forth from the camping to the Expo."

Now looks like arriving Thurs afternoon, in time to set up in time for dinner. Do the show on Friday, probably get back on the road Sat AM.

Archived