Garmin GPS upgrade

Aero-Nut

Submitting an MRA is not a big deal as long as I can find the LOA that authorizes it. Have not found one yet. Seems most of the ones on this site are several years old. Nothing current. Is there a place to go see the current list? Guess I need to ask FDUSA hoping they have a current list and there is one for this modification...

Just give them a call. It is my understanding the FDUSA can now make the decision on simple changes like you want to do without having to talk to the folks in Germany.

Just give them a call. It is my understanding the FDUSA can now make the decision on simple changes like you want to do without having to talk to the folks in Germany.

Concur. I just got an FDUSA-generated MRA to replace the oil cooler on the radiator/oil cooler assy. I filled out the form from the FDUSA site and Arian processed it.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my install of the 796 replacing the 496. It was a little tight but fit fine. The autopilot is missing as I am waiting for Trutrak to send me the Vizion upgrade. I did a faux carbon fiber finish on the panel. Now I want to do the other three panels as well. Just need to see if one can get a full panel sticker set from FD.

post-1441-0-88262800-1454424997_thumb.jpg

Archived