2012 CTLS FOR SALE: BOUNTY INCREASED TO $1000

AZAV8OR

OK, I decided that $250 was to low to get anyone's attention. So I've increased the bounty to $1000!

1000 clams

1000 smackers

1000 leaves of cabbage

a "G"

All for simply referring the successful purchaser to me!!

Please see my ad on Barnstormers:

http://www.barnstorm...zOjE6IjEiO30%3D

"Although a 2012 model, this immaculate aircraft has only 175 hours and looks virtually new. 504# useful load - way better than a CTLSi. Dual Dynon 10" Skyviews, Garmin 796 GPS,  TruTrak Digiflight II Autopilot, Garmin SL-40 com, Dynon Mode S Transponder with traffic and ADS-B in and out, PS Engineering Intercom. Custom carpet mats, sun shades, battery charger, prop covers, and more! Why buy new when you can have this gorgeous airplane for $30,000 less! $138,500."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please allow me to say what any normal person would say in a case like this...

Congratulations!

Thanks, Ed. Now that he's persona non grata at COPA, I only have one site where I have to ignore him.

:giggle-3307:

Congratulations!

Have you picked out your next one yet?

Thanks, Bill. Yes, in fact I have. I now own a '98 Piper Archer III. It just came out of the interior shop and is now at the avionics shop getting a panel-ectomy. I will post photos when she's show ready.

:giggle-3307:

Website moderators: is there a way for me to permanently mute a specific user's posts?

You know, there is an "Ignore" function.

Problem is, left unseen, a given person giving out false information may not get seen and so not get properly corrected.

It's a dirty job, but...

So, Ed...today I went up first time after the 25 hour break-in oil change/manifold pressure/fuel service and put some altitude on the SR22T.  Climbed @1000fpm at 110kts CHTs in the 360s. full rich.   Leveled off at 14k and set LOP and had an average of 370 CHTs.   Called and got a 15 mile final clearance while descending full rich with CHTs at 240 (engine remained smooth).   Straight in descending at 110kts over the numbers at 83kts 20% power, touchdown so light the passengers didn't know the mains were down and we were taxiing out on the runway.  All of this would be met with derision and insults on COPA.  But all of it by the book.  

Got a call from one of the COPA board guys who wanted to know why me and a few other 'new' owners have left the site soon after joining....we were polite and gave him the background.  The factory is also interested in the experience and asked for a meeting Friday to discuss it.   The factory knows a little about what's going on at COPA.  The hotline guys say they get confused owners calling because they get conflicting answers on the site and wonder why...

You know, there is an "Ignore" function.

Problem is, left unseen, a given person giving out false information may not get seen and so not get properly corrected.

It's a dirty job, but...

It took less than three weeks for the the group dynamic at COPA to permanently handle that problem. I just wish that this site...

So, Ed...today I went up first time after the 25 hour break-in oil change and put some altitude on the SR22T.  Climbed @1000fpm at 110kts CHTs in the 360s. full rich.   Leveled off at 14k and set LOP and had an average of 370 CHTs.   Called and got a 15 mile final clearance while descending with CHTs at 220.   Straight in descending at 110kts over the numbers at 83kts 20% power, touchdown so light the passengers didn't know the mains were down and we were taxiing out on the runway.  All of this would be met with derision and insults on COPA.  But all of it by the book.  

Got a call from one of the COPA board guys who wanted to know why me and a few other 'new' owners have quit the site....we were polite and gave him the background.  The factory is also interested in the experience and asked for a meeting Friday to discuss it with them.   The factory knows a little about what's going on at COPA.  The hotline guys say they get confused owners calling because they get conflicting answers on the site and wonder why...

Delusional as always...

So, Ed...today I went up first time after the 25 hour break-in oil change/manifold pressure/fuel service and put some altitude on the SR22T. Climbed @1000fpm at 110kts CHTs in the 360s. full rich. Leveled off at 14k and set LOP and had an average of 370 CHTs. Called and got a 15 mile final clearance while descending full rich with CHTs at 240 (engine remained smooth). Straight in descending at 110kts over the numbers at 83kts 20% power, touchdown so light the passengers didn't know the mains were down and we were taxiing out on the runway. All of this would be met with derision and insults on COPA. But all of it by the book.

Got a call from one of the COPA board guys who wanted to know why me and a few other 'new' owners have left the site soon after joining....we were polite and gave him the background. The factory is also interested in the experience and asked for a meeting Friday to discuss it. The factory knows a little about what's going on at COPA. The hotline guys say they get confused owners calling because they get conflicting answers on the site and wonder why...

Why do you remain on this site when you are no longer, or seldom fly a CT?

Why do you remain on this site when you are no longer, or seldom fly a CT?

I am here because Roger and a few others provide really good and expert advise on the product I still own and operate.   Are you likewise concerned about FastEddie and AZAV8TOR?  Neither of them owns the plane at all.

I am here because Roger and a few others provide really good and expert advise on the product I still own and operate.   Are you likewise concerned about FastEddie and AZAV8TOR?  Neither of them owns the plane at all.

As usual, your facts are incorrect.

Now that my CT has sold, I'm going to head off into the sunset. I will miss the fine people here.

Archived