AvFuel

Rich

AvFuel has teamed up with Swift fuels to deliver 94 MON with a 98 AKI rating. I gave them a call today and spoke with Nick Correll, fuel marketing and sales manager, giving him a list of six airports within a 50 mile radius of my home airport.

If we all do the same, this fuel may become readily available within a short period throughout the country. Hopefully other FBO's will see the benefit of installing a tank to accommodate this new fuel.

Many sources say the 102 octane may be available in 2018 or soon there after.

Nick's contact # is 765.237.3251

nick.carrell@swiftfuels.com

Edit: Should have posted in Liquids and Fuels ^_^  ^_^

AvFuel has teamed up with Swift fuels to deliver 94 MON with a 98 AKI rating. I gave them a call today and spoke with Nick Correll, fuel marketing and sales manager, giving him a list of six airports within a 50 mile radius of my home airport.

If we all do the same, this fuel may become readily available within a short period throughout the country. Hopefully other FBO's will see the benefit of installing a tank to accommodate this new fuel.

Many sources say the 102 octane may be available in 2018 or soon there after.

Nick's contact # is 765.237.3251

nick.carrell@swiftfuels.com

Edit: Should have posted in Liquids and Fuels ^_^  ^_^

Tried this fuel on my CTLS, filled at Sebring. It makes my Sump valve leak fuel. Re filled with Mogas, no leak.

Cheers

Hard to understand why this might have been fuel related...

I cannot understand it either, but I tried it twice with the same results. Swift fuel, smells like vegetable oil to me, it also  has a greasier texture to me than Mogas. Did not notice any change in performance.

Cheers

Archived