Link for the FD Parts Manual

Roger Lee

Thanks Roger... You are the best! I'm sure you get asked for this a lot, now we can all find it when we need it! Sure makes ordering parts easy to know the right part number in advance (makes email orders with FDUSA easy!).

There is an LS parts manual published April 2008. It is available no charge to all FD Service centers and CTLS owners. There is a charge to have it printed and bound.

The manual was distributed to all attendees of the recent airframe class.

John

Hi Dick,

If the manual is larger than 10mb then it may be too large for email, but we'll try.

Now I need to eat my words as to no CTLS parts manual. I leaped before I looked. There is one, but it isn't as detailed as the SW parts manual. As soon as I get the LS manual I'll hook it up to a link so every one can see it.

One thing about being human, If your aren't making a mistake once in a while then you aren't human or your dead.

The CTLS parts manual is now a link on this original post

Roger, you're right about the CTLS manual not being as detailed as the CTSW parts manual. I figured that the CTLS would be more detailed due to it being a newer version and was surprised that it isn't. The CAD illustrations that are there are good but not enough of them. Thanks for posting a link.

Archived