Piper Crash - 2 Fuel Pump Fails

gbigs

How is this relevant to this site? I get a magazine that lists 10-12 incidents/month and another half dozen reports involving mechanical failures that didn't result in accident/incidents. Should they all be posted here?

(Oh, and this is not a Cirrus site either.)

How is this relevant to this site? I get a magazine that lists 10-12 incidents/month and another half dozen reports involving mechanical failures that didn't result in accident/incidents. Should they all be posted here?

(Oh, and this is not a Cirrus site either.)

This is the incident thread.  This incident is relevant due to the nature of the crash.  This is an aviation site with many topics discussed including the misdirection of NASA resources, the nature and availability of various types of gear (ADSB) and the tech behind camera equipment used from a plane and cleaning products among other things.  Ask FastEddie about SkyArrows...

This is the incident thread.  This incident is relevant due to the nature of the crash.  This is an aviation site with many topics discussed including the misdirection of NASA resources, the nature and availability of various types of gear (ADSB) and the tech behind camera equipment used from a plane and cleaning products among other things.  Ask FastEddie about SkyArrows...

NASA is in Random Thoughts, ADS-B is relevant to CTs and other light sport aircraft and is in the proper category, camera equipment is being used on CTs and other light sport craft. Plane cleaning is relevant to CTs and other light sport composite planes.

Are you trying to tell me that all things aviation should be included here?

Or, should it somehow relate to CTs?

You are the only one posting this stuff on a regular basis. Maybe you hadn't noticed?

If we all treated this site as you do it would be filled with so much stuff it would cease to function as a resource for CT, light sport, and Rotax interested people.

Sad, but true. I am tempted to respond in kind, but I won't.

I am very familiar with model planes up to about 40% scale which I am certain we could learn tons about aerodynamics from. Especially those with a power to weight ratio of greater than one to one. Oh, and I could report on some incidents too! And hand propping the big engines all the time! Pretty relevant stuff, don't you think?

NASA is in Random Thoughts, ADS-B is relevant to CTs and other light sport aircraft and is in the proper category, camera equipment is being used on CTs and other light sport craft. Plane cleaning is relevant to CTs and other light sport composite planes.

Are you trying to tell me that all things aviation should be included here?

Or, should it somehow relate to CTs?

You are the only one posting this stuff on a regular basis. Maybe you hadn't noticed?

If we all treated this site as you do it would be filled with so much stuff it would cease to function as a resource for CT, light sport, and Rotax interested people.

I didn't start the NASA thread, but I have contributed to it.....and you also made posts on the thread.  Are you more upset you lost the debate on global warming or more upset the points made in the thread are made at all?

Long ago I was told non CT owners and non CT discussion were welcome and appropriate on the site.  There are several here who do not own a CT and never have.  You may want to check in with the site admin to learn more.

I  have participated in solid discussions on a range of subjects here....what I don't do is whine about others as some do...

Archived