Sign in to follow this  
John

CTLS at the Deland Showcase November 3-5

Another good location would be Lakeland. There is plenty of room there and it is well suited for industrial operations.

True, that is where I'm based at . But I do not think Ill get that lucky. However you are right they have excellent facilities and  very friendly class D  tower personnel,

Cheers

Now that I'd love to see!

"915is powered CT with 2000fpm climb anybody?"    You never will.  The airframe is not designed to fly in turbo altitudes or high rates of speed and climb. If you want this then buy the C4.

Dan Johnson has a story on Aerojones on his home page today.  No mention of where Aerojones headquarters will be.  BUT if you click on a link in the article to Aerojones,  it says:

AeroJones Americas (Ameravia, Inc) Web Site: www.americanaaviationsouth.com eMail: info@americanaaviationsouth.com Address: 14299 SW 127 Street 
Hangar 5, Tamiami Airport City: Miami, FL 33186 USA Phone: (305) 338-7979

Dan Johnson has a story on Aerojones on his home page today.  No mention of where Aerojones headquarters will be.  BUT if you click on a link in the article to Aerojones,  it says:

AeroJones Americas (Ameravia, Inc) Web Site: www.americanaaviationsouth.com eMail: info@americanaaviationsouth.com Address: 14299 SW 127 Street 

Hangar 5, Tamiami Airport City: Miami, FL 33186 USA Phone: (305) 338-7979

I suspect, the final assembly plant's location is to be determined. 

Cheers

I suspect, the final assembly plant's location is to be determined. 

Cheers

If they are already using hangar space for the other aircraft they sell, I would be surprised if they rented a whole new facility for delivering 10-12 CT's a year.  But then again Miami rent might be a little steep!