CTLS at the Deland Showcase November 3-5

John

Another good location would be Lakeland. There is plenty of room there and it is well suited for industrial operations.

True, that is where I'm based at . But I do not think Ill get that lucky. However you are right they have excellent facilities and  very friendly class D  tower personnel,

Cheers

Dan Johnson has a story on Aerojones on his home page today.  No mention of where Aerojones headquarters will be.  BUT if you click on a link in the article to Aerojones,  it says:

AeroJones Americas (Ameravia, Inc) Web Site: www.americanaaviationsouth.com eMail: info@americanaaviationsouth.com Address: 14299 SW 127 Street 
Hangar 5, Tamiami Airport City: Miami, FL 33186 USA Phone: (305) 338-7979

Dan Johnson has a story on Aerojones on his home page today.  No mention of where Aerojones headquarters will be.  BUT if you click on a link in the article to Aerojones,  it says:

AeroJones Americas (Ameravia, Inc) Web Site: www.americanaaviationsouth.com eMail: info@americanaaviationsouth.com Address: 14299 SW 127 Street 

Hangar 5, Tamiami Airport City: Miami, FL 33186 USA Phone: (305) 338-7979

I suspect, the final assembly plant's location is to be determined. 

Cheers

I suspect, the final assembly plant's location is to be determined. 

Cheers

If they are already using hangar space for the other aircraft they sell, I would be surprised if they rented a whole new facility for delivering 10-12 CT's a year.  But then again Miami rent might be a little steep!

Archived