Where to get an engine frame?

FlyRatz

Hi guys,

as you might know, I am a german user and believe it or not, I have difficulties in getting spare parts. One of our CTSWs had a hard landing and now, the engine frames and the front wheel assembly are bent. I got the big engine frame and the front wheel assembly from our local dealer. But the small engine frame (KA5010200) is not available here.

Do you have an idea, whom to ask for this part? I already sent a mail to customercare. But I doubt, that I will get response in time. Let's see what happens.

Greetz

Markus

Hi Anticept,

thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately the Rotax frame does not fit to the CTSW. I falled into the same trap and ordered the frame from Rotax. But this frame looks different than the CTSW-frame and does not (nearly) fit the T-Frame.

In the meantime I got an answer from customer care. They want to have a prepayment of 50% and they tell me, that it will take apoprox. 4 weeks to produce/deliver.

I doubt, this is trustworthy and fear to pay the prepayment only for waiting endlessly...

Today I am going to ask FlightDesign-USA if they have this part on stock and are willing to send me one.

Markus

FlightDesign-USA had a frame on stock and so it was easy to decide to order it there. Thanks to the ladies and gentlemen in Woodstock for their support!

btw: This is the animal requested. It differs from the Rotax-frame significantly.

20170510_091803_resized.jpg

Archived