Prayers needed for Bob Corey

kentuckynet

Not sure if many of you know but Bob Corey (he is a member here) of shepardsville ky has been battling prostate cancer for many years.

He had started to loose the battle and had recently had his white blood cells removed sent to a lab and was awaiting there return.

During this time he and his wife Cathy were in a minor fender bender in Lexington ky, where bob suffered whiplash,

He refused medical treatment due to he was suppose to stay away from sick people during this time, so he went home and collapsed during the night, they rushed him to university medical center i think in lexington, cathy said it was the #1 trauma hospital around. They did emergency brain surgery from a bleed from the whiplash, he as been in a coma for the past 2 1/2 weeks, he desperately needs everyone's prayers, he has made the trip to page with me more than once.

He is my friend

Just wanted you guys to know

mack brame

Like Roger and John, meet Bob at Rainbow in 2008. Rose and I recall the BBQ held here at the ranch, and all the 'lies' that were told. 

We followed many of his ballooning exploits during the years.  We never made it to his 'little grass strip' that he was always maintaining.

Our prayers for him and Cathy.

Just got back from my visit, it was terrible!!!!!

He is at the Louisville ky VA hospital in hospice care, he is fighting for every breath and a fever of 105...they are not hydrating him but at least he is loaded up with morphine.

On my trip back home looking at our beautiful blue skies today from a cold front coming in from Canada that the skies looked empty, but I know I don't  have to ever be nervous in turbulence anymore as I know bob will be sitting right out there on my wing...........

I put a picture of him and cathy and hope this post will forever be viewable, this was where we flew out CTs to the Bahamas........

I hope to see my friend again one day

mack brame

AMBA0132.JPG

AMBA0017.JPG

Archived