Roger Lee

For those that want more baggage space

I know that this is an old post but i am intrested in one of these things and wondering if anyone has some real life info on it

like .... how much does it slow you down ??

will they send one to canada ???

how much are they??

do i  have to drill into my baby ???

like .... how much does it slow you down ?? (probably some, but I have no numbers)

will they send one to canada ??? (most likely they can send them anywhere, call FD USA)

how much are they?? (another good question for FD USA)

do i  have to drill into my baby ??? (Yes)  (p.s. use Lidocain first and it won't hurt)   :) 

The one thing the cargo pod can do is let you carry bulkier items, like a wheel chair or extra gear of some sort. If the pilot and or passenger weigh a lot then you won't get much extra, but if both weigh in around 150-170 lbs or just a single person you can carry a lot. It certainly isn't for everyone, but could be beneficial to some.

holly hanaballs !!! i just got a quote back. ..... wait for it ...... drum roll please....... 5,500 euro

thats if you pick it up from the factory!!!

thats about $8,200 canadian

im thinkin i will just put my s**t on the greyhound haha

I was just going to put all the covors i bought from Bruce's covors in it cause they are bulky (and awsome) as hell !! but i will find another way!

holly hanaballs !!! i just got a quote back. ..... wait for it ...... drum roll please....... 5,500 euro

thats if you pick it up from the factory!!!

thats about $8,200 canadian

im thinkin i will just put my s**t on the greyhound haha

I was just going to put all the covors i bought from Bruce's covors in it cause they are bulky (and awsome) as hell !! but i will find another way!

LOL...just duct tape whatever you want to carry onto the belly... $1.29.   :D

You can take out one of the seats and have W&B adjusted :P. There's a LOT of room without one of the seats!

My friend took his seat out and carried a foldable bike and tent with all his other gear to Oshkosh last year.

My friend took his seat out and carried a foldable bike and tent with all his other gear to Oshkosh last year.

The seat has a 260lb weight limit...is there a different limit with the seat out (other than gross weight, of course)?  Though 260lb of gear is a LOT...other than just getting the seat out of the way and making more room, is there a weight capacity change?

Technically you need an MRA. It's standard equipment.

I'm sure FD Germany will issue you one after an exhaustive engineering study for about $1000.   :angry: